- Maria's dad brought geranium plants to our class.
We had to transplant the geraniums to bigger pots.
- First we put some compost into a pot about 3/4 full. The compost was a mixture of moss peat, garden soil and sand. The geranium plants were removed from their containers and soaked in H2O with tomato feed.
- Next we scooped out a well in our pot of compost and placed the geranium in the centre.
- Then we piled up more compost around the plant and pressed it firmly so as to keep it in a vertical position.
- Finally we watered each plant.
We had great fun learning how to transplant.
A big thank you to Maria's dad for helping us.